IT Support Norwich | IT Support Norfolk
Call 01603 414142
SME Business Owners
As the owner/manager of an SME, you’re aiming to grow your business in a steady, sustainable way. There are many things that can hold you back. But with our help, your IT infrastructure needn’t be one of them.
We’ve been helping small and medium-sized businesses just like yours throughout Norwich and Norfolk for over 25 years – and we’re also an SME ourselves. That means we have a unique insight into the issues you face in running your business and planning for the future.
Most SMEs know that technology is vital, but simply can’t afford an in-house IT manager. So they suffer the frustration of IT problems eating up time that could be better spent on developing the business. We offer a third way, by taking on the role of IT manager and offering impartial advice and valuable expertise without the overhead of additional staff.
We know you have to start where you are. Maybe your current setup developed piecemeal, with no overall plan – for most small firms, it just can’t be avoided. We’ll help you get from where you are now to where you need to be, without overstretching your budget.
We can help by:-
- Providing responsive IT support whenever you need it, either under a contract or ad hoc
- Boosting productivity with new ways to work, including cloud computing and remote working
- Helping you upgrade your infrastructure in a planned and manageable way
- Making your data and network safer with virus protection and email security services
- Helping you plan for disaster recovery
- Conducting expert site surveys to identify problems and areas for improvement
To learn more about our services, call 01603 414142 today.
Please enter your details below to download this file: