IT Support Norwich | IT Support Norfolk
Call 01603 414142
Helping you meet the demands of managing IT
As an IT manager, you can feel like you’re being pulled in too many directions.
Tech-savvy users who use computers at home have higher expectations and expect their workplace IT to ‘just work’. For senior staff, a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing, as they seize on the latest buzzword and ask why your workplace isn’t up to speed. But you know that it’s not quite as simple as that – particularly when issues like lifetime costs, compatibility and security come into the picture.
What you need is somebody who’s on your side. A knowledgeable and sympathetic partner who can provide impartial advice and helpful support whenever you need it. And that’s exactly what we offer.
We can help you with:
- support contracts to give you responsive on-site backup and support for your in-house IT team
- purchasing software and site licences through our partnerships with all the main vendors
- supporting you and your team through major infrastructure upgrades – or managing them on your behalf, if you prefer
- working with you to create an IT development ‘roadmap’ to plan future purchases and upgrades in a logical, cost-effective way
- troubleshooting for one-off incidents that your team isn’t in a position to handle
To learn more about how we can support you in your work as an IT manager, call us on 01603 414142 now.
Please enter your details below to download this file: